Below please find the process for requesting a Transcript from Saint Paul’s College:
1. Any request for a transcript must be made in writing either in person at the Registrar’s Office or by mail. We can not accept request by phone, fax, or via email.
2. All transcript request must include the following information:
-Your full name as it was when you were enrolled
-Your date of birth
-Your dates of attendance and/or graduation date
-The address that you would like the transcript forwarded. Transcripts can not be emailed or faxed.
3. Whether using the Transcript Release Form (available online and in the Registrar’s Office) or writing a letter of request, you must sign the request.
4. Official transcripts are $5.00 each after your first request and unofficial transcripts are free. The payment for the request must be received with the request. Payment will be accepted in the form of a check or money order.
5. The College will not release a transcript to anyone who has an outstanding balance/debt to the College.
6. The written request and payment if necessary may be sent to the Saint Paul’s College, Attn: Registrar’s Office, 115 College Drive, Lawrenceville, VA 23868.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Registrar’s Office at 434-848-1800 or 434-848-1801.
*EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: SAINT PAUL’S COLLEGE WILL NOT PROCESS WALK-IN TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS. PERSONS COMING TO THE OFFICE TO REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE TRANSCRIPTS ON THE SAME DAY. TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS TAKE A MINIMUM OF 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND CAN BE MAILED OR THE PERSON MAY RETURN TO PICK UP THE TRANSCRIPT AFTER THE 5 BUSINESS DAY TIME PERIOD HAS EXPIRED.