The Learning Resource Center (LRC) offers a variety of audio visual equipment and materials to assist students, faculty and staff with their audio visual needs. The Center has a variety of videos, records, slides and filmstrips that can be incorporated into the classroom, or used for research purpose.
- Only SPC students, faculty and staff may check out equipment and other materials from the LRC.
- Patrons must present a valid SPC ID or driver’s license before checking out equipment and/or materials.
- The LRC is open 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or by appointment.
- LRC materials may be checked out for 24 hours.
- Request for equipment, classroom and materials must be made twenty-four(24) hours in advance.
- If the event is after 5:00 p.m. it is the responsibility of the patron to secure all equipment.
- Patrons are responsible for all equipment and materials checked out of the LRC.
- Patrons will be charged $75.00 for any videos, records, tapes, slides or filmstrips lost, damage or stolen.
- Patron will be charged the current price for any equipment lost, damaged or stolen.
- In keeping with federal copyright law, no item (including but not limited to video and/or audiotapes, software and audio CDs) will be copied without written authorization from the manufacturer, which must be presented with the duplication request.